PUBLICATIONS AU SUJET DU COLLECTEUR DE FRACTIONS
Articles scientifiques mentionnant l’OMNICOLL de LAMBDA
Courte sélection de références présentant des utilisations du collecteur et échantillonneur OMNICOLL
1. To collect the elute in 1.2 − 3.6 mL fractions from the contaminated sediments packed column to investigate the mobilization of Tc under fully saturated seawater flow conditions
Jane Eagling, Paul J. Worsfold, William H. Blake, and Miranda J. Keith-Roach, Mobilization of Technetium from Reduced Sediments under Seawater Inundation and Intrusion Scenarios, Environ. Sci. Technol. 2012, 46, 11798−11803.
2. To collect effluent from the glass column filled with Bt horizon of a natural soil and analyzed by ion chromatography to study the sorption of major cations (Ca, Na) on a natural sediment
Jun Lu, Catherine Beaucaire, Emmanuel Tertre, Predictive model for migration of metallic cations in natural sediments, Procedia Earth and Planetary Science 7 ( 2013 ) 529 – 532.
3. To collect effluent from the glass chromatography column to study ion-exchange reactions between Na+, H+, and Ca2+ under dynamic conditions
Jun Lu, Emmanuel Tertre, Catherine Beaucaire, Assessment of a predictive model to describe the migration of major inorganic cations in a Bt soil horizon, Applied Geochemistry, Volume 41, February 2014, Pages 151-162.
4. To collect eluate to determine the silver ion release from coated catheters
Aylvin Jorge Angelo Athanasius Dias, Edith Elisabeth M. Van Den Bosch, Astrid Franken (2010), Antimicrobial coating, US Patent no. US 2010/0113871 A1.
5. OMNICOLL fraction collector was used to collect the eluent from the contaminated sediment packed PEEK column to determine the pH and 90Sr by liquid scintillation
Eagling, Jane, The effect of sea level rise on radionuclide mobility at contaminated nuclear sites, 2012. Plymouth University, UK.
6. Effluent samples were collected from the fixed bed column by the multi-channel LAMBDA OMNICOLL fraction collector to study the adsorption of selenite and selenate by Mg-Al-CO3 LDH in the continuous flow system
Chubar, Natalia, and Małgorzata Szlachta., Static and dynamic adsorptive removal of selenite and selenate by alkoxide-free sol–gel-generated Mg–Al–CO3 layered double hydroxide: Effect of competing ions, Chemical Engineering Journal 279 (2015): 885-896.
7. Automated sample collector OMNICOLL was used to collect effluent samples (10 ml/min) from the packed bed column to evaluate the transport potential of stabilized milled ZVI particle suspensions
Velimirovic, Milica, Doris Schmid, Stephan Wagner, Vesna Micić, Frank von der Kammer, and Thilo Hofmann, Agar agar-stabilized milled zerovalent iron particles for in situ groundwater remediation, Science of The Total Environment (2015).
LAMBDA CZ s.r.o., Lozibky 1, CZ-61400 Brno, Czech Republic - Europe; LAMBDA Instruments GmbH, Schochenmühlestrasse 2, CH-6340 Baar, Switzerland
+41 444 50 20 71 +41 444 50 20 72 +420 603 274 677